About Decor + Design 360
We’re excited to announce that the 17th edition of Australia’s largest interiors exhibition is going online!
Join us in the cloud for Decor + Design 360, Australia’s #1 Virtual Interiors Trade Marketplace. This is the region’s most important buying destination and the only 360-degree view of the industry.
Decor + Design 360 is a 5-day, trade-only virtual event that will take place from Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2020.
Australia’s #1 Interiors Trade Event has always offered a 360-degree view of the industry, and this will be no exception. Packed full of seminars with design influencers, vibrant networking spaces and inspirational design products, this is the region’s premier design and furniture event for 2020.
Originally scheduled to take place in Melbourne in July, we’re taking the event completely virtual this year, with the return of the physical trade show in July 2021.
Be inspired, do business with leading companies, and meet fellow design-savvy industry insiders – all from the stylish comfort of your home or office!
Decor + Design 360 features include:
- Connecting with leading wholesale and retail exhibitors from across indoor and outdoor furniture, soft furnishings, lighting, artwork, textiles and more via live video
- Practical design workshops hosted by Decor + Design 360 brand ambassador James Treble, and interactive seminars delivered by international design gurus as part of the Australian House & Garden International Seminar Series
- Live Q&A and Interactive 2021 Trends Forecast from leading UK Trends Forecaster Victoria Redshaw of Scarlet Opus
- A live presentation of the 2020 VIVID Design Awards, Australia’s longest running competition for emerging designers.
- Making valuable connections in the Virtual Trends Champagne Lounge