Products as far as the eye can see with over 250 exhibitors showcasing the very latest in interiors, soft furnishings, lighting, homewares and furniture.
Decor + Design & AIFF 2016 – Day One Highlights
Decor + Design is Australia’s No.1 Interiors event showcasing the latest interior products & furnishings from Australia’s leading companies. This show gives interior Designers, Decorators, Architects, Furniture and furnishing buying groups as well as retailers the opportunity to see and buy hundreds of the NEW products, learn the latest industry developments and network with peers both at the trade fair and in a full programme of concurrent functions.
At Decor + Design you will discover industry leaders and exciting new players, all presenting their very latest and best products including Fabrics, Soft Furnishings, Wall Decorations, Lights & Lamps, Outdoor Decorations & Furnishings, Furniture, Objects d’Art, Artwork, and so much more.
Exhibiting at Decor + Design places your business in front of buyers who are thirsty for new and innovative products.
- Lead your business into the future
- Promote your latest ranges to a highly targeted audience
- Create brand awareness
- Accelerate the buying process by answering questions face-to-face
- Raise your profile in the industry
- Reinforce your existing business relationships
- Consolidate your position in the industry and reinforce customer loyalty
Manufacturers, wholesalers and suppliers in the following areas:
- Decorative Accessories
- Lights & Lamps
- Objets d’art
- Rugs and Floorcoverings
- Soft Furnishings
- Wall Decoration
- Window Dressing
WE BRING THE BUYERS TO YOU
In 2016 Decor + Design attracted 10,200 visitors of which 70% were Interior Designers, Decorators and Retailers.
The show is supported by a comprehensive marketing campaign that will place buyers at your stand allowing you to show off your latest products.
More information available in the 2016 post show report
2016 was one of our most outstanding shows, but don’t take our word with it. Here are some statistics from the independent post show analytical report.
- 93% of exhibitors were happy with the leads from the show
- 82% of exhibitors were happy with the quality of the visitors
- 70% of exhibitors indicated that Decor + Design & AIFF were more effective than other similar shows/expos (increase of 22% from 2015)
- 97% of exhibitors were happy with the show’s ability to raise brand or product awareness